Hide Antique

Friday, May 18, 2007

Day 3

I have learned something today... do not bring bread into the house. I repeat, do NOT bring bread into the house! It has a power over me that I cannot explain. Somehow it takes all my willpower and ambition and common sense and throws it out the window.

I had 3 pieces of peasant bread tonight with dinner. It's a fat-free bread, but it's still about 3 points a slice. Not including the butter or oil I dipped it into. So, I went over my points today... dipped into the extra 35 for the week.

Walked only a mile today... a little sore from the 4 miles yesterday. Plus my day just got away from me. I cannot believe one week of summer vacation is already over.

I'm gonna have B take some "before" photos tomorrow and I'll throw them on here.

I was over points and short one fruit today.

I had a green tea Latte at Starbucks today to save points, and it tasted like spinach in liquid form. Uck.

No comments: