Hide Antique

Friday, May 25, 2007

Week 1

I'm a little behind in my posts... the days have been flying by and have gotten away from me!

Weigh in day was Wednesday and I lost 4.5 pounds! In all my years of dieting off and on, I have never lost that much weight in one week. I know it is the combination of water, diet, and exercise. Rarely have I focused on all 3 at one time.

I noticed that my favorite jeans feel a little better on. I had been avoiding them lately because they had become uncomfortably tight.

I worked out every day this past week. 6 of the days I walked with Leslie Sansone, and 1 day I went for a 5.2 mile hike at Gooseberry State Park. I walked 20 miles in one week!

I can really tell that I am getting more physically fit... the videos are getting a little easier to do each time.

I have a long way to go, but I am incredibly happy with my first week.

No comments: