Hide Antique

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Day 4

I cannot believe it's only Day 4... it feels like I have been doing this for more than 4 days.

This post is for yesterday (day 4)...

I did pretty good; got a 3 mile walk in with Leslie (Super Fat Burning with weights). It felt really good, although kick backs start to hurt after awhile... especially on the right side.

We went to see Shrek (awesome movie!) and I planned my day to include popcorn and a Jimmy John's sandwich. It all worked out okay. When you plan it usually does.

I started reading the body clutter book written by FlyLady. So far it's pretty good. Has me thinking about things like why bread is my complete weakness (I think it's because my mom baked a lot of bread when I was a kid, and I associate the smell and taste of really good bread to happy childhood memories).

I'm already worrying about what is going to happen with my diet and exercise plan next weekend when I am traveling with Jeff. He is very bad for my diet!

No comments: