Hide Antique

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Year... New Me

I haven't posted to this blog in so long... it's depressing to know that I still have this weight loss burden! When I think about it, I have struggled with this weight for most of my adult life... other than that brief stint about 10 years ago when I ran like crazy and did WW like a fanatic and lost 45 pounds. I'm happy to say, I feel that "fanaticism" in my again! Let's pray that it sticks!

This time I am doing a combination of things... Herbalife, Weight Watchers, and clean eating. I'm basically combining a ton of things I have learned over the years. I am a bundle of nutrition knowledge, too bad I can't figure out how to apply it to my own life!

I started yesterday since I was on vacation until then. I've been having tummy issues ever since I got back which says that all the junk I ate over vacation created havoc inside my body. Poison. I weigh in at WW tonight for the first time since Oct 28... I'm sure I've gained the weight back that I lost, but we will see. Tomorrow I start round 2 of the weight loss challenge at Cold Fusion (Herbalife). I wasted round 1, this one has got to be better!

My first day yesterday was not bad. I only managed 4 out of the 8 cups of water, but I stayed within points and I ate a very healthy soup for dinner... I'll post the recipe on my newly created recipe page... stay tuned for that one. No exercise though, other than cleaning the house.

Oh, and I am also doing the homework from The Beck Diet Solution.

No comments: